2017 Conference – Building Smart Infrastructure
This year’s ITS Arizona Annual Conference will be held on Wednesday, September 27th and Thursday, September 28th, 2017 at the Mesa Convention Center, Building C, located at 263 N Center Street in Mesa, Arizona. The Phoenix Marriott Mesa is the Conference Hotel and is accepting reservations.
Day One of the 2017 conference will begin with lunch and a half-day workshop, which this year will feature federal/local agencies and national consultants providing insights on Smart City visions, initiatives, project examples and innovative funding opportunities. Day Two will include breakfast, a keynote address, lunch, awards and a full day of great presentations.
The Draft Conference Program is available for download.
Though early registration is closed, online conference registration remains open through Monday, September 25th. After that date, you will need to register in-person at the conference.
|Public Sector Registration||$100||$150|
|Private Sector Registration||$200||$250|
Please note that all attendees must register to attend, including speakers.
If you have any questions, please contact Conference Chair Kim Carroll at (602) 906-1122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Sponsors & Exhibitors
We would like to thank all of the great Sponsors and Exhibitors who have already signed up for this year’s conference and encourage those who have not yet signed up to do so soon, as there’s only a small number of booths still available. The Conference Committee would also like to recognize those who have contributed to the Student Sponsorship Fund* to support registration for our student members.
- PLATINUM – Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc
- GOLD – Clark Transportation Solutions
- SILVER – Eberle Design Inc/Reno A&E; Econolite* and Lee Engineering, LLC
- BRONZE – Advantech B+B SmartWorx; Bosch Security Systems, Inc; Iteris, Inc; Live Traffic Data LLC; Siemens Industry, Inc/RUGGEDCOM; Sierra Transportation & Technologies; Simrex Corporation and Summit Traffic Solutions
- Day 1 Lunch Sponsor – INRIX, Inc
- Day 1 Social Hour Sponsor – Cubic Transportation Systems*
- Day 2 Breakfast Sponsors – AFL and AM Signal, Inc
- Day 2 Lunch Sponsor – Econolite* and Y S Mantri & Associates, LLC
- Lanyard Sponsor – Eberle Design Inc/Reno A&E
- Registration Gift Sponsor – Rick Engineering Company
- Room Sponsors – Michael Baker International; TransCore and Y2K Engineering, LLC
- Advanced Traffic Products, Inc
- Advantech B+B SmartWorx
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- AM Signal, Inc
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc
- Clark Transportation Solutions
- Cleveland Electric Laboratories
- CohuHD Costar
- Eberle Design Inc/Reno A&E
- Fortel Traffic, Inc
- GRIDSMART Technologies, Inc
- Horizon Signal Technologies, Inc
- Iteris, Inc
- JTB Supply Company
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc
- L4 Technologies
- Lee Engineering, LLC
- Live Traffic Data LLC
- LiveView Technologies
- Mauell Corporation
- MSI Tec
- The Narwhal Group
- Rhythm Engineering
- SES America
- Sierra Transportation & Technologies
- Siemens Industry, Inc/RUGGEDCOM
- Simrex Corporation
- Southwest Traffic Systems
- Summit Traffic Solutions
- TOMAR Electronics, Inc
- Westward Sales