2022 ITS Arizona Annual Conference
ITS – Intelligent Transportation SOLUTIONS
This year’s ITS Arizona Annual Conference will be held on Wednesday, October 19th and Thursday, October 20th, 2022 at the Mesa Convention Center, Building C, located at 263 N Center Street in Mesa, Arizona.
As in previous years, Day One of the 2022 conference will begin with lunch and a half-day technical workshop followed by the Reception with entertainment, drinks, and appetizers. Day Two will feature technical sessions on the latest ITS planning, implementation, and research efforts. Presentations will be given by presented by public agency representatives, practitioners, planners, and researchers from Arizona and around the country.
As ITS membership and participation in recent years has continued to grow, our conference is expanding this year into larger session rooms and a larger exhibit hall space to accommodate additional exhibitors.
Preliminary Conference Schedule
Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM General Registration Open
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM Technical Workshop
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM Exhibitor Hall and Reception
Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Registration, Breakfast, and Exhibitor Showcase
- 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Break and Exhibitor Showcase
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Technical Session 1
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Lunch, Awards, Election Results
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM Break and Exhibitor Showcase
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM Technical Session 2
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM Break and Exhibitor Showcase
- 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM Technical Session 3
Stay tuned for more details on the full conference program as they become available.
Early registration is now open; fees will increase on September 17th.
Public Sector Registration: $150
Private Sector Registration: $200
Student Registration: $25
Public Sector Registration: $200
Private Sector Registration: $250
Student Registration: $75
Thank you to all the sponsors
and exhibitors that have already registered!
Call for Presentations
The Call for Presentations is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted! Our Conference Planning Committee is now evaluating the record breaking 50 abstracts we received for this years conference! Once the evaluation process is completed, we will notify everyone who submitted on the evaluation results.
Presentations will be selected by the Conference Planning Committee based upon relevance of presentation to the conference theme with consideration given to maintaining a diverse range of presentation subjects. Any questions regarding the conference can be submitted to email@example.com.
ITS Arizona is looking for potential presenters who may have a project or program either in the planning stages or currently deployed which falls within one of the following categories:
- ITS Performance Measures
- Innovative Communications
- Innovative Funding Sources
- Improving Safety with ITS
- Traffic Management Centers &
- Improving Operations
- Expanded ITS Applications
- ITS Public Outreach and
- Freeway and Arterial ITS
- Regional Partnerships
- Innovative Traffic Signal Operations
Other presentations will be considered, however priority will be given to abstracts which fall within one of the ten categories listed above.
How to Reach Us
PO Box 67043, Phoenix, AZ 85082