Become a Member
If you register for the ITS Arizona Annual Meeting you will automatically receive a complimentary membership with your registration. If you do not attend the Annual Meeting, you can still become a member for an annual fee of $40 (we will send you an invoice by email). Just complete the short form below:
ITS Arizona members can take advantage of many benefits including special member-only opportunities for specialized training, conferences and classes. Other member benefits include:
- Access to ITS AZ monthly board meetings
- Affiliation with Local ITS organization
- Discounts to ITS AZ events
- Opportunity to serve on committees and panels
- Opportunity to vote for or serve as an ITS AZ Board Member or Officer
- Peer to Peer Networking
- Priority consideration for presenting at ITS AZ conferences and workshops
- Quarterly Newsletter sent directly to your e-mail inbox
Interested in Becoming a Leader of ITS AZ?
As a member of ITS Arizona, you’re invited to actively participate in the future of your organization! Take the next step toward personal and professional development and volunteer to serve on an ITS Arizona Committee or on the Board of Directors. As a committee or board member, you have the unique opportunity to share your time, ideas and expertise to develop policy for ITS Arizona and to serve the industry at large. In the process, you will meet other industry professionals, develop leadership and team working skills and increase your professional visibility. The Board of Directors and Committee members participate in monthly meetings and conference calls, as needed, to discuss issues and tasks. If you have any questions about volunteer opportunities, ITS policies or the selection process, please contact the ITS Arizona Board at email@example.com.